I'd Rather Be With My Dog
The Share and Save Promotion is open to legal residents of the USA and Canada (excluding residents of Quebec) who are over the age of majority excluding employees of I'd Rather Be With My Dog (herein referred to as " Promotion Sponsor"), its parent and affiliated companies, representatives, dealers and agents, Promotion suppliers and judges, and those with whom they are domiciled.
- Promotion Period starts at 9:00am on December 10, 2015 and continues until midnight on March 10, 2016 the "Promotion Closing Date". No purchase necessary. All times are Eastern Times. The promotion period is subject to change. The Promotion Closing Date may be extended, but will never be shortened.
- TO take part in the Promotion go to the Home Page (http://promo.idratherbewithmydog.net/) to complete a registration form as instructed on or before the Promotion Closing Date. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or any entry methods not authorized by these rules, shall be deemed as tampering and will void all of your entries. All entries that are incomplete, illegible, damaged, contain an erroneous phone and/or email address or do not conform to or satisfy any condition of the rules may be disqualified by the Promotion Sponsor.
- Promo Codes - Participants are eligible to get up to a total of 15% off in promo codes.
- Promo Code must be accepted as awarded and is not transferable, redeemable, refundable or exchangeable for cash and not replaceable if lost/stolen. Promotion Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with a prize of at least equal value in the event of the unavailability, for whatever reason, of the advertised prize.
- By entering this Promotion and/or accepting a the codes, registrants consent to the use of their entry, name, city of residence and/or voice, statements, any photographs or other likenesses for publicity, advertising or informational purposes carried out by the Promotion Sponsor and/or its advertising agencies in any medium or format without further notice or compensation.
- The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations.
- Communications will be entered into with selected participants and at the discretion of the Promotion organizers.
- Promotion Sponsor takes no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, misdirected, late or destroyed entries, or for typographical or other production errors. Promotion Sponsor is not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this Promotion. All entries become the property of the Promotion Sponsor.
- By entering this Promotion, participants release and hold harmless the Promotion Sponsor, its advertising and promotional agencies and the Promotion judge(s), their affiliates and respective directors, officers, owners, partners, employees, agents, dealers, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively the "Releasees") and I'd Rather Be With My Dog from any liability in connection with this Promotion or, if declared a winner, the prize.
- This Promotion will be run in accordance with these rules, subject to amendment by Promotion Sponsor. Participants must comply with these rules, and will be deemed to have received and understood the rules by participating in the Promotion. The terms of this Promotion, as set out in these rules, are not subject to amendment or counter-offer, except as set out herein.
- Promotion Sponsor assumes no responsibility for failure of the internet or the website during the promotional period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the promotion. Promotion Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or suspend this Promotion should a virus, bug or other cause beyond their reasonable control corrupt the security or proper administration of the Promotion. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Promotion Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
- If the identity of an participant is disputed, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry will be deemed to be the participant. The individual assigned to the e-mail address for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address is considered the authorized account holder. A selected participant may be required to provide proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the selected entry. All entries must be submitted from a valid e-mail account that may be identified by reverse domain name search. The sole determinant of time for the purposes of receipt of a valid entry in this Promotion will be the Promotion server machine(s).